Greenheck is known for its commitment to its employees.
That commitment is evidenced in a continued inviestment in competitive and unique benefits. Greenheck is searching for an experienced Benefits Supervisor to support the design, development, analysis and ongoing administration of the company's benefits plans and assist the Compensation and Benefits Manager in the development and implementation of the benefits strategy needed to guide the company through critical business decisions utilizing analytical modeling techniques.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of benefits plans, including modeling plan scenarios and fiscal impact of the plans.
- Directly supervise the Greenheck Group’s benefits team.
- Develop and perform analysis of key benefit metrics.
- Apply advanced numerical methodologies such as regression simulations to business questions.
- Perform reporting on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to upper management.
- Participate on, and in some cases may lead, cross functional teams that manage the planning and administration of various benefits programs.
- Work with outside vendors to customize and implement systems for the administration of various benefits programs.
- Assist the Compensation and Benefits Manager with ensuring that plans are optimally aligned with company strategy.
- Coordinate with IT and HR to ensure the plans are well communicated and administered, including developing and conducting training where required.
- Provide consultative services concerning benefits data to department leadership.
- Analyze and assist in the development of policies and procedures concerning employee benefit plans.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the leave and workers’ compensation programs in alignment and under the general direction and guidance of HR leadership.
- Ensure that the workers’ compensation program is managed in accordance with applicable OSHA and workers’ compensationlaws.
- Interprets ad administer leave programs and policies including FMLA in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws.
- Assist in the ongoing effort to determine and maintain current benefit trends, pricing and legislative requirements, and programs.
- Conduct, participate, and analyze benefit surveys, providing recommendations for changes and enhancements.
- Review and audit changes in benefits
- Responsible for development of benefits communication plans to educate employees and management on the benefits offered by the company.
The Benefits Supervisor work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a regular four-year college program in business, management, accounting or human resources management.
Additional requirements include:
- Between 7-10 years' work experience in the field of benefits
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) is a plus.