Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk?s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Quick-Step and Unilin. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world?s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Are you Mohawk Material? We?re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Benefits Statisticians to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing marketingevents professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Collect and analyze various mathematical data to solve problems and make predictions on future outcomes. Develop and cultivate relationships with both internal sources and external vendors to gather appropriate data. Direct knowledge toward data collection, probability and sampling to lead to clear answers and information. Benefit Statistician will study and interpret this information and provide recommendations to the department head.
- Determine methods for finding or collecting data
- Analyzes and interprets data from various sources.
- Compiles reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods.
- Conduct quality control and manipulation of data including merging, managing, and updating data; generating standard reports; performing data quality reviews; data editing/cleaning; and resolving data quality problems.
- Using skill set, provides recommendations based on analysis of statistical information to the management team.
- Bachelor?s degree in a related field required (Mathematics or Statistics) and 1-3years job specific work experience.
- 1-3years of job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement, experience must include?
- Advance analytical depth and strong technical skill
- Demonstrated experience developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience; leading, organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation, across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Aptitude for figures and interest in working with numbers. The ability to organize figures and to think logically.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact with Mohawk?s management and internal and external business contacts.
- Ability to communicate with others in an antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor and in a diverse work group
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures. Ability to identify, analyze and resolve related business issues through solution-oriented projects
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.