- Day-to-day implementation and administration of all benefit plans
- Key employee-facing contact for employee needs and questions
- Answer all eligibility questions and research/resolve any issues that may arise
- Research legal requirements and provide reporting
- Develop benefits communication and educational programs to employees
- Audit benefit information and modules in the HRIS system
- Develop and implement the Company’s Annual Open Enrollment
- Manage leave plans for employees
- Oversight for and QA for all billing
- Manage year end wrap up functions (plan audits, governmental filings, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Benefits
- Well-developed employee relations and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work with employees and providers to resolve complex issues
- Strong practical knowledge of employee benefits programs and related regulatory statutes
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A high degree of computer literacy and problem solving skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality relating to employee information
- Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must provide a high level of "customer service" to our employees
- Must have a sharp eye for detail
- Position can be located in either Norcross, GA or Chicago, IL
- Effective and comfortable with a team operations environment
- Ability to be self-directed and consistently achieve project schedules and goals
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Organizing and coordinating schedules
- Communicating with others in person and by phone
- Creating written communication
- Frequent computer use
Benefits-We’re All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path – you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
- $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2year vesting schedule!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
TSR ID: 337