Industry: Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous•
5 - 7 years
Posted 420 days ago
Responsible for the operation and compliance of ServiceMaster health and welfare plans. Ensures administrative and regulatory compliance by working with third parties and internal IT/HRIS resources. Ensures that all ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements are completed in accordance with government regulations.
1. Responsible for the functional support related to third party benefits administration
systems and feeds including documentation and testing.
2. Ensures the integrity of the data required for successful administration by the third party
administrators including system audits and system testing including: new hires, terminations, status changes, annual enrollment, etc.
3. Responsible for the functional support related to compensation reporting and testing.
4. Responsible for routine and ad hoc reporting and analysis as required: including quarterly
experience, claims analysis, financial reporting and annual enrollment reporting.
5. Responsible for ensuring all benefit plans are operated in compliance with applicable
government regulations and required reporting and disclosure are completed in accordance with regulations.
6. Assist in the preparation and review of communication materials.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
• 4-7 years related experience.
• CEBS or GRP designation a plus.
• Experience with Retirement plans a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Maintains knowledge of all federal and state laws related to employee benefits.
• Maintains knowledge of state laws that may affect employee benefits.
• Understanding of standard benefit concepts and practices.
• Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, etc.
• Proficient in HRIS (benefits/payroll plus).