Cantor Fitzgerald, formed in 1945 as an investment bank and brokerage business, became known for its innovation in computer-based bond brokerage, the strength of its distributionbusiness model, and as the market’s premier dealer of government securities. Cantor has continued to set the pace in innovation to become a premier global financial services firm. Today, Cantor is recognized for its strengths in the equity and fixed income capital markets, its global distribution model, its world-class technology platform, and for its entrepreneurial culture.
We are seeking an experienced manager to join our benefits team. In addition to interfacing with benefits providers and employees, responsibilities include developing and recommending benefits programs/policies/procedures to management.
- Work with employees and/or vendors to research and resolve claims and eligibility issues
- Process all new hire enrollments and life event changes in the Company’s HRIS system, Oracle
- Review and audit semi-monthly and monthly payrollreports, including HSA Account contribution funding
- Educate employees about the Company’s benefits
- Coordinate new hire benefits orientations on a weekly basis
- Assist employees with LOA processes
- Responsible for the annual open enrollment process
- Review and process invoices for all lines of coverage
- 5+ years’ experience in benefits administration
- General knowledge of federal and state laws relating to benefit plans including ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA and FMLA
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite, including high proficiency in Excel
- Expertise with online benefits enrollment administration required
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Oracle based products or other HRIS/online benefit enrollment system