Benefits & Compensation Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Agriculture
Benefits and Compensation Manager
Do you offer human resource benefits and compensation management experience and preferably within manufacturing? As the Benefits and Compensation Manager, you will design, recommend, and implement best practice compensation and benefit programs that align to the organization’s goals and budget.
Top Reasons to Work with our Client?
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive salaries
- Profit Sharing, Holiday Bonus & 401k
- Excellent Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement & Dependent Scholarship Program
- Open communication, informal recognition, and team-building events
- And much more to those who are motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role!
What you will be doing?
- You will oversee the compliance of all Benefit Plans and lead the consolidation of all benefit programs to align to the overall organizational goals
- You will work closely with the Broker to ensure all benefit program offerings are competitive and utilize state of the art practices to maintain or reduce cost
- You will participate on the benefits committee as a lead for the HR team, providing recommendations for updates and/or changes to programs to remain competitive in the market
- You will manage the daily administration of all benefit plans, reconcile issues, and frequently audit the compensation and benefit systems for accuracy
- You will lead the compensation planning and review process, which includes creating guidelines on benchmark data and innovative processes for the US and global entities
- You will lead the annual salary review process ensuring compliance and timeliness of completion
- You will be the liaison with the management teams to educate, facilitate and provide information on mid-yearcompensation reviews and increases
What you need for this position?
- BachelorDegree in Business, Accounting, HR, or equivalent experiencerequired
- Benefit and Compensation experience
- Three to seven (3-7) years of direct management and/or advanced support experience with the ability to research, compile summaries, and bring new fresh ideas forward
- Direct experience with leading and managing the day to day transactional items in all areas
- Proficient PC skills, experience with HRIS applications and ability to use “in-house” software programs
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, detailed-oriented and accurate in your work, organized, with ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively
- Other Skills: Self-Directed & Motivated, Compliance Oriented, Excellent Communicator & Facilitator, Customer Service Oriented, ability to Influence decision makers and can handle Confidential matters with ease
What we would like to See ~ But not a Showstopper:
- PHR certification preferred
Other Important Information:
- Salaried Position with salary being commensurate with proven expertise
- Bonus eligible, and the compensation will grow as the team member grows!
- Reports to the Director of Human Resources
- Core Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (with some flexibility; 45-50 hour work weeks)
- Note: some occasional 2nd & 3rd shift work required to facilitate open enrollment meetings
- Travel: Approximately 15% (US Travel)
- An Equal Opportunity Employer