It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. The Role
As the Events and Wellness Manager at Proofpoint,Inc.you will report to the Director of Global Benefitsand Compliance, and will be an integral member of the Total Rewards team. As a member of the team,thisrole will manage all the global elements of event productions, including but not limited to schedules/timelines, partner/vendor solicitation, vendor management, onsite management, and any additional resources that are required. The ideal candidate will need to have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and capable of troubleshooting in high-pressure situations. This hands-onrole will support the overall global strategy for employee events and wellnessinitiativesand integration, and include a variety of project management, analysis and administration. Your day-to-day
What you bring to the team
- The ability to be proactive, eager, energetic, team player who works well both independently and in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Manage the design, implementation, communication, evaluation and administration of the global wellness events and campaigns
- Create and adhere to global event budgets
- Liaise with in-house teams and other necessary stakeholders to meet and deliver goals for each project
- Guide the development and management of vendor partnerships to deliver wellness management services
- Special projects, as required
- Five or more years of event experience coordinating and successfully executing events or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate a high integrity, confidentiality and cultural humility
- Incredibly attentive to details
- Creative individual that keeps up to date on current events, industry trends, and customer (employee) interests
- Forward thinking problem solver, responds quickly and seamlessly to any obstacles and hurdles
- Ability to juggle many projects at once; not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- Effective project management / time management skills
- The ability to determine when issues need to be escalated, and what the right path of escalation should be for a positive outcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!