In addition to having a strong understanding of the benefits program, we are looking for someone to join us that is passionate about Wellness and excited to inspire a healthy culture and environment across the company that is inclusive to all.
Your Role at Woodard & Curran:
- Overall management of all benefit programs and plans, including Health & Wellbeing Plans, Integrated Disability, Leave, and Absence Management programs, Retirement Plans, Life Insurance, Voluntary Benefits Program, Member of the 401K Committee, and address and resolve employee Benefits & Wellbeing questions.
- Overall Management of Well-Being Program
- Manage Benefits & Wellbeing Team and Partner with Larger HR Team
- Open Enrollment, ongoing HRIS Configurations and Acquisition Analysis and Onboarding
- Vendor Management & Compliance
- Strategy & Project Management
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, or related field and ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in Benefits, or a minimum of 14 years of relevant experience.
- CEBS or other equivalent certification preferred.
- Self-insured benefit plan experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems.
- A can-do approach to handling shifting priorities in a constantly changing organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style to effectively build relationships with HR business partners, cross-functional teams, external vendors, and any other key stakeholders.
- Strong operational execution and vendor management skills.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal laws/regulations regarding employment and employee benefits.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills and demonstrated familiarity and understanding of Outlook or other email.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.