We have an excellent opportunity for a Benefit & Compensation Manager at our Clopay Corporation headquarters in Mason, OH.
Benefit & Compensation Manager facilitates benefit and compensation planning and administration, employee development, and performance management. Development of strategy for benefit elections, administration of salary and compensation, employment processes, performance management, merit guidelines, and employee development. Focus is operational in nature and includes significant analysis and communication to Senior Management.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, design, proposal, implementation and communication of benefit and compensation programs company-wide.
- Develop timelines and lead the Employee Performance Planning Review and Merit process.
- Provide coaching and consultation to solve employee relations issues.
- Manage the benefit portion of the new hire orientation process.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement salary and performance management programs.
- Administer the Short Term Disability plan and process.
- Provide a compensation structure that provides for equity in grading positions company-wide.
- Develop and communicate management bonus programs and alterations on an annual basis.
- Provide benchmarking support for justification of merits and salaries through analysis of compensation studies.
- Maintain and develop vendor relationships and communication plans.
- Assess current and future marketplace trends to provide a competitive compensation and benefit package to our employees.
- Manage the Annual Performance Review and Merit Increase process for the company.
- Provide the necessary HRMS support information (reports and merit increase spreadsheets) timely and accurately. Point person for the Noetix reporting tool design, administration, and use.
- Work with the IT department to ensure all benefit and compensation documents are posted to the employee Portal in a timely manner.
- Manage the daily activity of the Benefits Assistant.
- Assess and help leaders and managers understand and administer personnel policies, programs, and procedures necessary for business success.
- Administer corporate policies and procedures; recommend, develop and implement revisions.
- With corporate safety team, ensure corporate compliance and roll-up of safety awareness programs and reporting for Mason facility.
- Manage and support initiatives for and with operating company sponsors to develop strong working relationships and maximize customer satisfaction.
Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field preferred. In lieu of a degree, experience acceptable. PHR or SPHR certification desirable.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional human resources experience, preferably focused on benefits and compensation administration and plans.
- Must have proven experience in conducting financial analysis and managing financial data in regards to company-wide benefit and compensation plans.
- Some HRexperience in a Corporate and/or a Manufacturing environment required.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of current HRlaws and regulations. Must have a working knowledge of HR information systems and PC based software necessary to maintain current HR programs and to provide analysis.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in MS Office programs.
- Oracle HRMS applications or other ERP experience beneficial.
Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!