Benefit Plan Services - Retirement Plans Manager
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
We are currently seeking a Senior ESOP Administrator/Consultant to join our Benefit Plan Services Consulting Team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the management of ERISA compliance/record-keeping services for employee stock ownership plans (ESOP), 401(k) retirement plans, and profit sharing plans, with an emphasis on ESOPs. This position offers a career path for ambitious, driven individuals seeking challenges and growth in their development.
As a Senior Benefits Administrator, you will be part of a 5500 team responsible for the preparation and review of these government filings. In this role, you will act as a reviewer for all types of 5500 and 8955 filings; consult with clients and others across the firm on 5500 issues, requirements, and deadlines; and co-lead business development including sales and improvement and implementation of new technology solutions. As a secondary focus you will prepare or review allocation and compliance reports for Employee Stock Ownership Plans and other defined contribution retirement plans. . Analysis of the impact of legislation on client retirement plans, managing staff and handling reviewing and training are an important part of this role.
- Bachelor's degree along with 6+ years of experience in Form 5500 administration is required.
- ESOP experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Candidates must have strong analytical skills, a proven customer-service focus, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with training, developing and coaching entry-level staff
- Advanced Microsoft computer skills
- FT Williams 5500 software experiencepreferred
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong Analytical, problems solving skills and project management skills