Benefit Plan Services - Retirement Plans Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior ESOP Administrator/Consultant to join our Benefit Plan Services Consulting Team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the management of ERISA compliance/record-keeping services for employee stock ownership plans (ESOP), 401(k) retirement plans, and profit sharing plans, with an emphasis on ESOPs. This position offers a career path for ambitious, driven individuals seeking challenges and growth in their development.
As a Senior Benefits Administrator, you will be part of a 5500 team responsible for the preparation and review of these government filings. In this role, you will act as a reviewer for all types of 5500 and 8955 filings; consult with clients and others across the firm on 5500 issues, requirements, and deadlines; and co-lead business development including sales and improvement and implementation of new technology solutions. As a secondary focus you will prepare or review allocation and compliance reports for Employee Stock Ownership Plans and other defined contribution retirement plans. . Analysis of the impact of legislation on client retirement plans, managing staff and handling reviewing and training are an important part of this role.
- Bachelor's degree along with 6+ years of experience in Form 5500 administration is required.
- ESOP experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Candidates must have strong analytical skills, a proven customer-service focus, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with training, developing and coaching entry-level staff
- Advanced Microsoft computer skills
- FT Williams 5500 software experience preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong Analytical, problems solving skills and project management skills
- Proven ability to multi task, complete projects on time and on budget, and be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and adhere to strict deadlines
- Opportunity to work from home a few days per week.