Less than 5 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
• qPCR (required)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) required
• ELISA (preferred)
• cGMP experience (preferred)
• LIMS experience (preferred)
• Analytical testing by qPCR in a cGMP environment
• Analysis and documentation of results
• Routine lab duties (ex. reagent preparation, consumable stocking)
Preferred education is a bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience in DNA techniques (qPCR).
The scientist filling this position will work within a highly-matrixed team setting on a variety of modalities including vaccines, viral constructs, therapeutic proteins, and monoclonal antibodies. The contractor will work in a cGMP testing environment performing sample testing and method qualification. Experience with DNA techniques (qPCR) is required. Experience with ELISA is desired. Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is required. Must be able to understand and follow standard operating procedures.