We are known for our strong clinical foundation, national network of advanced certified clinicians and superior patient experience. We are an established company that has been able to navigate through and thrive in the ever-changing therapy landscape and still create a family-feel and tight-knit culture. We have now grown to be the third largest rehabilitation provider nationwide with over 650 clinics from coast to coast.
Our mission is to inspire and empower all people to reach their full potential and as your company, we are invested in you and your career goals. By consistently exceeding expectations, we passionately strive to be the outpatient rehabilitation provider, employer, and provider of choice.
What Can We Offer?
- Company funded continuing education for all full-time clinicians through our internal education division, Upstream Rehabilitation Institute
- Two (2) accredited Residency programs - Orthopedic and Sports
- New Grad Mentorship program including 1:1 mentoring and group professional development meetings
- Progressive Clinic Director and Leadership Development Programs
- Partnership and other growth opportunities
- Annual paid Charity Day to give back to a cause meaningful to you
- Ability to learn and work side by side with advanced clinicians and other experienced, knowledgeable team members
- Clean, efficient, and organized treatment environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K + company match
What Will You Do?
- Provide the most effective evidence-based care to patients through clinically superior physical therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services as established by state law
- Oversee daily operations in addition to training and developing clinical and non-clinical associates
- Build long-lasting relationships with patients, colleagues, doctors/physicians/referral sources
- Tailor each treatment plan to each individual; listen to their goals and aspirations to create a plan that works for them
- Actively further your goals, continuing education, and career path
What Do We Need From You?
- Dedication to the highest quality of care optimizing higher clinical outcomes
- The ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- The ability to relate to, work well and learn from your patients, peers, and supervisors
- Eager to set professional goals and coordinate a plan to achieve those goals
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Licensed or license--eligible in your state