About the team:
The growing Encore Semi SoC implementation team collaborates with our customers on design of advanced systems for wireless communication, networking, storage, and automotive using innovative new core architectures. Joining our team, you will build on a background of working with state-of-the-art semiconductor design.
About the project:
In this position you will work with our customer in the area of RF Front-End Engineering. Your position will have you work in the lab setting up tools and automate testing procedures for bench testing of IC devices. You will also help test development engineers in automating test equipment through coding.
3+ years in the following areas is required:
- Object-oriented analysis and programming using C# in a .NET environment
- Experience in reporting and data visualization
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git
- Effective problem-solving skills, analytical skills, attention to details
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast-paced, and collaborative environment
- Experience with test equipment such as signal generator, spectrum analyzer, power supply, power sensor etc.
- Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferred: Master's