• Works as an Engineer in advanced technology topics, systems or products which are not yet reaching commercial maturity. Works under general direction and interprets internal/external business issues and recommended best practices in own discipline. Works with different Nokia and Nokia Bell Labs organizations and external companies on solution creation, technology and product strategy, and early development.
Main Responsibility Area
• He/she has the responsibility executing technical activities and projects in own responsibility area
• Provides technical expertise and hands-on capabilities on telecom products, SW development and fast prototyping
• Solves complex engineering problems in many technology areas and participates to/leads different prototyping and lab activities.
• Works with Nokia Bell Labs senior engineer and researchers, as well as, principal engineers/innovators creating disruptive solutions
• Responsible of building prototypes, demos, and innovation project deliverables
• Fast prototyping, concept development and ability work in Lab
• Apply skills and knowledge of fixed and wireless networks, cloud computing/SDN/Big Data Analytics, and latest Internet technologies in projects.
• Strong interworking with Nokia Bell Labs and different Nokia Business Units.
• Strong interworking with Customers and partners.
• Experience with Cloud computing/SDN/Big Data Analytics
• Experience in system/product development, testing, and engineering.
• Practical knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Java, Perl, Python, Scala
• Sound systems level knowledge in communications technologies (fixed/optical networks, LTE and its evolution towards 5G).
• Knowledge and/or hands-on experience of Robotics considered as a plus
• Willingness to participate at creative design and concept definition
• Proactive attitude and ability to work in uncertain environments
• Self-organizing and self-motivated person.
• Fast analytical and abstraction capabilities, adapt quickly to new conditions and actively manage changes.
• Education: Bachelor or Masters Degree in Science/Engineering, or equivalent skills.