The Therapist provides behavioral health counseling services.
- Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals.
- Administers individual and group therapy. Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Master's Level Degree, Masters degree in a behavioral science or equivalent required
- LCSW or Licensed Clinical Psychologist strongly preferred
- Three years of experience in behavioral healthcarepreferred.
At least 1 year Individual Outpatient as well as Child and Adolescent individual therapy experience strongly preferred
Marital and/or family therapy experience a plus
Job ID: 184215