Behavioral Health Nurse
Less than 5 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
Get your nursing career started in a beautiful setting and with people who want to see you succeed. You'll work a combination of 12-hour day and night shifts; initially you'll work 50% weekends and every other holiday, as is expected of all new employees. With added longevity, you'll be able to customize your schedule more.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Beautiful hospital in a beautiful part of the country!
2. Fantastic opportunity for a new nurse to join a Magnet hospital and gain immediate, hands-on experience
3. Relocation Assistance is included
Top "Must Have Skills for This Job:
1. An SD RN or ADN license or the ability to obtain a license
2. The ability to communicate well and build productive relationships with both patients and other members of the healthcare team
3. A desire to experience acute care and provide excellent patient care