What You Will Do:
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center has a full time employed position available for a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join it's dynamic Outpatient team.
PHP, IOP and Bridge Clinic
- Leading a team of committed clinical staff in the PHP and IOP program for the treatment of patients requiring more intensive psychiatric care
- Working closely with a seasoned psychotherapist for treatment of patients in our transitional Bridge clinic located within the hospital
- 14 bed unit expanding to 24
- Inpatient and ED consults
- System Employee
- Excellent compensation with incentive
- Relocation assistance available
- Loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
- Great Benefits including malpractice with tail and CME
Physicians will be on staff at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center. UMBWMC is a suburban community hospital consisting of 311 beds with a medical staff of 600+ physicians, affiliated with the University of Maryland.
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities.
What You Need to Be Successful:
Education and Experience
Possesses and maintains current license to practice medicine in the State of Maryland required.
Possesses and maintains current Board Certification within practicing specialty required.
Possesses and maintains current DEA or similar Narcotics and Controlled Substances Certification required.
Possesses and maintains, if applicable, appropriate clinical privileges at a minimum of one UMMS affiliated acute care facility.
Demonstrates meeting minimum CME requirements for licensure and board certification.
Demonstrates appropriate qualifications and experience to perform the duties required of this position.