Would you like to be part of a team focused on driving adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with the AWS partners and potential partners who deliver services and solutions to the U.S. SLG health and human services market?
Do you have the business savvy, public sector industry experience and the technology background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider in the state HHS market?
As Business Development Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on a national strategy to help transform health and human service programs throughout the United States. Your responsibilities will be to understand the needs of state and local health and human service organizations and to identify, develop, implement, and drive adoption of AWS and partner solutions to meet these needs. You will work directly with the field teams to help agencies transform delivery of services to citizens, build a sustainable pipeline, and develop new solutions and programs to drive customer success. You will work with other AWS cross-functional teams (including account managers, solutions architecture, marketing, partners, professional services, compliance, product, sales enablement, sales operations, and other related teams)
Role and Responsibilities:
· Engages and build trust with high-level government executives in the Health and Human Services vertical.
· Working with teams across AWS, identifies new partner and new partner solutions that solve compelling problems for government health and healthcare programs.
· Strategic role that positions HHS agencies to successfully adopt cloud services
· Serve a subject matter expert across multiple domains (government, government health and social services programs, healthcare, digital services, compliance/HIPAA, data rights/data use agreements, analytics, etc.)
· Builds repeatable solutions, programs, and models to drive sustainable growth
· Identify opportunities, develop, and assist in closing opportunities with account teams.
· Engage directly and build scalable solutions for engaging with senior level government customers in your area of responsibility to build trust and generate demand for AWS and partner solutions.
· Build a pipeline of HHS opportunities in conjunction with field sales.
· Develop compelling and engaging content to targeted at HHS officials.
· Build and lead cross functional teams to identify, develop and launch scalable initiatives
· Identify and develop – pilot and scale – vertical specific content and solutions to drive vertical revenue.
· Develop and launch go-to-market plans, including leveraging AWS field teams, technology and consulting partner channels, and self-service. GTM elements may include consultative workshops, solutions blueprints, customer proposal and offer development, internal and external collateral, POCs, incentives, target customers, and success measures, etc.
· Collaborate with marketing to develop and align digital marketing campaigns to drive demand.
· Manage solutions-led growth programs, assess performance, pivot and evolve programs based on observed data to improve programs efficacy and performance.
· Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, further AWS solutions-led thought leadership in the industry domains.
· 8-10 years professional experience
· Experience working directly with or in a state, local, or federal HHS organizations on HHS technology initiatives
· Minimum 3 years in the technology industry
· Experience in business development or sales and driving revenue
· MBA or advanced college degreepreferred
· Experience in and demonstrated understanding of cloud services, complex cloud services engagements, and the various marketplace definitions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, hybrid, private, public, community, etc.)