BCBA Clinical Supervisor
Autism Learning Partners - San Mateo, CA
Autism Learning Partners (ALP) began offering services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities, and their families in 1988. ALP was an early proponent of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and quickly adopted this clinical methodology as the cornerstone of its services to children and families. Autism Learning Partners now offers treatment services in 32 states.Why join our team? The families we serve need you and because together we can achieve more!
Position Title: BCBA Clinical Supervisor
Compensation: Competitive Salary, with additional monthly bonus, and yearly bonus
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, Applied Behavioral Analysis, or related program.
- BCBA Certification is a must.
- Experience designing and implementing ABA programs across a variety of teaching techniques (e.g., DTT, NET), chronological ages, and developmental levels
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn more about how family dynamics, cultural diversity, and the grieving process affect ABA treatment.
- Willingness to collaborate across disciplines and specialties (e.g., medical and school teams, Speech, Occupational, Physical Therapies) for the purposes of coordination and continuity of care
- Adherence to ethical standards in HIPPA and BCBA code of ethics
- Motivated to lead by example, supervise and train Behavior Technicians
- Complete technically sound progress reports and program management in a timely manner
- Valid driver license and a reliable form of insured transportation (driving is requiredwith mileage reimbursement included)
- Pass a background check
- Must be able to sit on the floor, kneel, run around, squat, and lift materials
- Competitive Salary based on experience and education
- 2 tier monthly bonuses along with sign-on bonuses/relocation bonuses
- Flexible work schedulewith reasonable expectations of billable hours
- Mileage reimbursement, company Laptop, and cell phone stipe in
- Leadership Training and CEUs
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation and sick days)
- Company 401k) Plan
Here’s what our current Directors, Supervisors, and Clinicians have shared about why they like working at ALP:
- Regular opportunities to meet with the interdisciplinary team, and receive invaluable insight and ideas from your peers so you do not feel like you are alone in programming!
- Egos checked at the door—all career stages and disciplines are valued and respected for what they bring to the table
- Highly valued opportunities to learn from your peers and other disciplines through a collaborative care treatment model
- Supportive management and administrative staff
- Outstanding mentorship for those early on in their career, and supportive environment for continual learning for all
- We are a welcoming bunch and ready to greet new clinicians who also value collaborative care as much as we do!
- Team members highly value their colleagues both from a work perspective, but also as great friends
Job Type: Full-time
- San Mateo, CA
- BCBA Clinical: 3years
- Autism: 3years
Required license or certification:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst