GDIT has an immediate opening for one Battlemaster
for training support at Fort Rucker, AL. This position requires experience in training development and tactical deployment of aviation assets. The successful candidate will be a former Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Commissioned or Warrant Officer with TOC operations experience.
GDIT is the Prime contractor for the Flight School XXI (FSXXI) program, which supports the United States Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE). Located in Daleville, Alabama, GDIT owns and operates the facilities that provide flight simulator training.
As the selected Battlemaster
candidate, you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
- Assist customers in the development and execution of training scenarios to meet their training objectives and
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Conduct formal briefings to senior army officers and other personnel
- Work in a variety of simulation/stimulation gaming environments
In order to be considered for the Battlemaster
opportunity with GDIT, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Army simulation/stimulation and gaming
- Ability to apply current military radio technology and multi-media to develop and apply to training program
- Aviation combat experience
- Competence to conduct formal briefings to senior army officers and other personnel
- Military aviation experience, including Tactical Operations Center (TOC) experience, UAS
- Ability to work in a variety of simulation/stimulation and gaming environments
- Experience in training education and instructional design
- Ability to read/comprehend written and verbal mission expectations and guide junior personnel with experience and work guidance
- Experience in training development
- Experience in tactical deployment of aviation preferred
- Experience in current Army air frames preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communications skills to develop training programs and procedures
- Good presentation skills, both in person and in distance learning, to train and educate all levels of employees
- Good interpersonal skills to facilitate effective working relationships with customers and team members
- Good personal computer, software and multi-media skills to develop programs
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Clearance not required, but must be clearable
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.