Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- BASE24 Application Development / L3 production support responsibilities.
- Application Developer - BASE24 resource
- 5 + years experience with BASE24 on HP non-stop platform
- Proficient in TAL/COBOL/SCOBOL programming language required
- Experience with NCR device handler, ATM and POS authorization process as well as switch interface (VISA DPS, PULSE, STAR, MDS) and SOAP interface
- Experience in the C programming language a plus
- Ability to create design document using "word" and code necessary changes from Customer related requirements.
- Ability to navigate through BASE24 screens using the TSS user interface
- Tandem, BASE24, Mainframe; Skills needed to perform production support job.
- Relevant Bank experience, knowledge of other consumer banking applications, strong feedback, and fundamentals, familiarity with the Bank's environment.
Job number: 17065150