- Monitor bankruptcy processes; assess/remediate gaps based on root cause analysis.
- Drive initiatives to enhance adherence to local, state & federal regulatory compliance and deliver performance related to internal or external process changes.
- Engage with Business Process Owners, Compliance Leaders and Global external partners to create appropriate awareness of compliance and performance results for Bankruptcy processes.
- Utilize Quality tools to proactively identify, fix, and prevent issues, drive process change, enhance performance and ultimately assist in the reduction of inefficiency and complaints in partnership with the Process Improvement Manager.
- Design and produce metrics used to measure department efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze, identify and correct data issues with systems used or owned by department.
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes when representing department in projects and other meetings.
- Own the wing to wing daily bankruptcy processes. Partner with supplier managers and people managers in defining well-laid out objectives and goals for bankruptcy suppliers and for associates servicing the bankruptcy portfolio.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- 5 + years of prior Bankruptcy experience as manager leading the process.
- 5 + years of process management, projects, liaising with process improvement teams in the financial services industry in a collections, operations or customer service function
- Travel up to 10%.
- Experience working in a regulated business. Knowledge of FDCPA and Title 11 of the US Bankruptcy code
- Bachelors Degree or in lieu – 10 years in bankruptcy servicing
- Experience working with team members
- Experience working with 3rd parties in a global organization
- Experience in project management and/or in a business analyst role
- Strong analytical/technical skills
- Strong oral communication, business writing, presentation, and facilitation
- Proven ability to develop and deliver presentations to groups while evoking understanding.
- Proven time management/organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook or comparable software application.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Green Belt or previous Quality training preferred
Job ID: 1800000537