Garvey Schubert Barer is seeking a midlevel Bankruptcy Associate to join the Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights practice group in the Seattle office.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial bankruptcy experience, including bankruptcy, receivership, insolvency and litigation experience;
- Experience researching and drafting motions;
- Interest in the insolvency arena;
- Experience making court appearances on a regular basis;
- Strong academic credentials and excellent analytical and writing skills;
- A client-service approach and exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work well with legal support staff;
- Ability to work in a team as well as the ability to handle significant individual responsibilities; and
- License to practice law in Washington State or the ability to waive in to practice in Washington State.