International Law firm in NYC needs:
Bankruptcy & Restructuring Associate
- mid-level associate in the Firm's Bankruptcy & Restructuring group.
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring Associateexperience
One of the world's leading law firms, with 33 offices in 23 countries and some 3,400 legal advisers. A single partnership, the firm has unrivaled scale and depth of legal resources across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and in the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax, pensions and employment; and litigation and dispute resolution.
- Stellar academic credentials
- major law firm experience required.
- Admission to the New York State Bar preferred.
- Preferred class years 2011-2013.
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring Associate experience
To be considered for an interview please email your resume in WORD format and base salary requirements ASAP!