$150K + $150K bonus + 50/50 plan *
Banking Sales Director
Sales · New York, United States · Full-time
We believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Company XXX helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, company XXX partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Company XXX is continuing its expansion in North America, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
We're looking for highly motivated professionals to help grow our North American sales team. As the Banking Sales Director, you will be responsible for executing the sales go-to-market strategy within your defined territory/accounts, identifying new opportunities, building the pipeline, winning new deals, and meeting company targets.
Typical responsibilities include working with our Regional Head of Sales (Banking), and solution owners to define and execute the sales strategy and go-to-market plan for the Banking Sector; consistently deliver against sales targets; contributing to the overall growth of the business. You will be responsible for selling both directly to prospects and through partners.
Our clients are International, and our staff are expected to react to demanding client needs and agendas, however, this role will be predominantly US-based.
You should have the following:
· A good understanding of the Banking sector issues and ability to ‘educate and solutionize’ with customer
· Expertise working and solution selling within the Banking sector across the NA region
· Determination to succeed in challenging circumstances
· Ability to lead and grow effective sales teams
· Ability to be an independent decision-maker but equally is inclusive when evaluating options
· Ambitious and energetic with strong interpersonal skills
· Strong commercial and entrepreneurial qualities
· Good team player, capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances
· Ability to spot market changes, flagging these early, and reacting effectively and positively
· Ability to plan for the future
· Can perform effectively in complex and difficult environments
· Can achieve success through others
· Optimistic in outlook and can identify opportunities
· Constructive, resilient, and perseverant
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
· Competitive Salary
· Commission plan (uncapped)
· 20 days leave, plus national holiday, plus your birthday off!
· Health Insurance contribution
· 5% matched 401k scheme
Valid through: 12/9/2021