Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 278 days ago
Our client has a great opportunity for an Agricultural / Commercial Loan Officer to join their team! They are a top-rated and well-respected multiple location community bank that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide an exceptional base salary, bonus plan, benefits package. This position has advancement potential to Senior Lender role!
You will be responsible for:
- Managing an existing Agricultural & Commercial loanportfolio of approximately $35 million as well as developing new business.
- Providing outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Developing and maintaining a professional presence in the community.
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years related lending experience.
- Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Compensation: $80,000 to $100,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus Plan
Relocation assistance available.
If you are looking to join a very healthy and growing bank, apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8271
Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world's largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company's top 10 percent!