As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Preferred skills :
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success supporting consumer lending business units and organizations through transformation efforts. Examples including but not limited to the following:
- Design and implementation of changes to operations (including people, processes and technology); and,
- Development and execution of digitization initiatives including embedded finance, and other business transformation initiatives.
Possesses experience including but not limited to the following:
- Direct experience in consumer lending (mortgage lending, point of sale lending, home equity lending, personal lending, mortgage servicing, etc.);
- Experience in communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various situations and audiences;
- Experience delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities: leading project teams, emphasizing the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members, and also working autonomously with little direction;
- Proven record of success within the business development process, including the ability to develop and maintain client relationships, identify areas for additional services, develop thought leadership and lead proposals;
- Use of critical thinking to solve challenging open-ended business problems specific to financial institutions or markets;, and,
- Considerable experience in consumer lending operations (originations and servicing), Digital Transformation, Customer Experience.