Banking Compliance Officer - RA
San Francisco, CA
Our client, one of the top 20 banking and financial institutions within the US is seeking an experiencebanking compliance professional to join their team, located in the SF Bay area, to work in the capacity of Banking Compliance Officer. The chosen candidate will report directly to the VP/Chief Compliance Officer. The ideal candidate will possess a depth and breadth of experience with the overall implementation of the Compliance/CRA Program.
•Provides technical support and guidance to business units affected by existing laws and regulations
•Community Reinvestments Act (CRA) – data collection, validation, and reporting activities
•Keeps abreast of and analyzes new and pending laws and regulations
•Reviews/approves marketing promotional materials for compliance with regulatory requirements
•Compliance regulatory exams (preparation and support)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related business or financial discipline is required.
- CRCM Certification is a strong plus.
- 5 – 7years of experience as a Compliance Officer is required.
- Strong working knowledge of consumer and commercial lending operations and related compliance laws and regulations is required.
- Experience with CenTrax or CRA database/software programs is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and MS Project) is required.
- Previous experience and ability to work effectively and collaborate at C-Level is preferred.
- Present Salary?
10. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: Min $100k,Max $120k,Target$110k)
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
12. Current Address?