Dubuque Bank and Trust a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"™
TheBanking Center Manager isresponsible for driving thesales culture and achieving overallsales growth goals for thebanking center.Responsible for developing new business through outside & insidesales activities and provide leadership and coaching forsales teams. TheBanking Center Manager develops strong relationships and has a leadership presence within theTrade Area served by thebankingcenter.
1. Grow loans, deposits and other financial products/services. Develop and grow a portfolio of profitable business and retail customer relationships.
2. Manage and deepen relationships with individual and small business clients, inside and outside of the banking center.
3. Be active in the community at board leadership levels, building networks among Centers of Influence, community leaders and business groups. Significant involvement in community events and civic organizations will be needed to promote goodwill and generate new business.
1. Lead the team’s sales activities and build/maintain a proactive sales. Coach and mentor the banking center staff based on the Skills Development Pathway.
2. Refer new business to applicable areas.
3. Participate in joint calls with other bank product partners/specialists.
4. Track and report all sales calls on a monthly basis.
5. Monitor and use CRM reports to identify small business client relationship depth and size; identify new cross-sell opportunities.
6. Hold daily huddles with all banking center employees and lead weekly sales meetings to discuss banking center and overall bank performance pertaining to sales goal expectations versus actual sales results.
7. Work with banking center employees to meet customers' needs and maximize cross-selling opportunities.
8. Work with Retail Banking Manager to establish annual banking center growth goals and develop strategies to achieve dollar, account, and product goals.
9. Research and develop marketing opportunities unique to the banking center.
10. Monitor data to analyze the financial performance of the banking center.
11. Resolves customer concerns or complaints.
12. Direct activities involving implementation and establishment of services and functions.
Candidates Must Have:
1. Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance, accounting or equivalent experience highly preferred.
2. Significant experience in customer service and sales required.
3. 3-5 years of experience in banking, business development, personal banking, business banking or branch management highly preferred, but not required.
4. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, e-mail and the Internet.
5. Previous inside and outside sales experience.
6. Previous sales management experience.
7. Knowledgeable in business loan and deposit products and general knowledge of small business needs, personal deposit and consumer loan products, Wealth Management, Treasury Management, fixed annuities, brokerage products and other bank services, and Federal regulations as well as bank policies and procedures.