Bank Regulatory Attorney
Comerica Bank is seeking a talented bank regulatory attorney. This position is responsible for providing a broad range of legal support for regulatory, compliance, retail banking, and other related matters.
The position will likely be filled as Vice President and Counsel and report to the Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel for Regulatory Affairs.
This position requires the highest level of legal analysis, integrity, trust and judgment. The successful attorney must have excellent communication skills, the ability to learn new areas of law quickly, business acumen, and political savvy. Candidates must be customer-focused, solution-oriented, and capable of anticipating and meeting the needs of a demanding client group. Flexibility and the ability to successfully manage a wide range of assignments simultaneously is also necessary.
The position will assist in all regulatory matters, including the following major responsibilities:
Responsibilities may also include providing legal support for:
Travel is not typically required of this position
The position is located in Dallas, Texas
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position
· J.D. or LL.M. from an ABA accredited law school
· Active member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas or, if licensed in another state, able to qualify for admission in Texas within 180 days of employment
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience of practicing law
· Significant experience representing financial institutions or advising on bank regulatory matters is preferred
· Prior experience with a bank regulatory agency is a plus
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Comerica Bank Tower