This role requires the ability to work in a changeable client-service environment and to create raving fans of our clients by asking the right questions, being effective listeners and communicators, and providing creative solutions through targeted resources and technical expertise.
1. Responsible for completing audits as assigned.
2. Gather and analyze data, and reportaudit results in accordance with Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
3. Responsible for interviewing client staff as needed to gather relevant information to complete assignments.
4. Communicate information, suggestions and/or problem issues regarding audit status and critical findings throughout the assignments to the Manager.
5. Create all work papers to show what was completed, the procedures and methods used, and the conclusion or the results of the work performed in an organized manner.
6. Support the efficient operation of the internal audit group as directed to expeditiously complete assignments.
7. Submit recommendations for increasing or decreasing audit steps.
8. Maintain the confidential nature of all work papers and information obtained during an audit.
9. All other duties that may be assigned.