Job Title : Backup Consultant
Location : Alpharetta, GA / Cincinnati, OH
Mode of interview : Telephonic/ Skype
Detailed Job description:
· History with solid resources like NetBackup Command Line ADIC Tape Libraries UNIX System Administration and NetApp VTL devices
· Knowledgeable in creating backups for enterprise environments
· Configuring EMC Networker server and coupling it with EMC data domain and VBA.
· Configuring CommCell and its allied media agents.
· Configuring CIFS and NFS shares from storage boxes to servers.
· Capacity Planning -Backup data growth planning & procurement.
· Identify opportunities for improving system performance in terms of backup time optimizing, minimize errors.
· Providing solutions based on RPO and RTO standards.
· Performing bare metal recovery and other form of restore operations at crisis.
· Designing EBR environment for backups from VMware vSphere.
· Managing MSSQL database backup and restore through NMM and Database agents.
· Configuring schedule, storage policies and resource pools for backup.
· Configuring storage resources and media agents in Commcell
Thank you for your time and attention in going through this job description, looking forward to receive your resume. Please feel free to call me if you require any additional information about this job.