nuTonomy is looking for a talented Backend Software Engineer to develop scalable cloud microservices to process and monitor real time data from our fleet of autonomous vehicles.
We are developing a suite of services to allow for real time ingestion of telemetry and imagery from our fleet of AVs. This data will be distributed to a diverse set of front end tools to allow for fleet management and remote monitoring applications. We are seeking developers who enjoy working with a fast moving team interfacing with customers and research scientists to produce the next evolution in transportation services.
- Support full software development lifecycle
- Work with team to establish system performance metrics to drive development priorities
- Create, improve, and update systems to improve scalability performance and capacity
- Be a resource and guide to less experienced staff or to those with other specialities
Skills & Requirements:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5years relevant experience with RESTful service development
- Knowledge of existing cloud provider solutions (AWS or Azure).
- Familiarity with Serverless Architectures
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
- Experience in participating in cross-functional development teams
- Experience in distributed systems design and architecture
- Experience in troubleshooting and tuning systems
- Good knowledge of C#, Java, or C++ and OOP principles
- Ability to articulate ideas to non-technical audience
- Passionate about scaling software
- Fluent in written/spoken English