As more healthcare data gets digitized, the opportunity exists to leverage both data to help providers meet these challenges. LeanTaaS has combined decades of experience with lean methodologies and cutting edge advances in data science and machine learning to develop patented technologies that help providers do more with less.
We have raised more than $250 million in aggregate, from investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds backed by industry leaders in the healthcare space. CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world. Healthcare Innovation selected LeanTaaS as the 2019 winner in the Data Analytics category.
This is a product engineering role. You will be part of a small, close-knit, cross-functional team including product managers, backend engineers, frontend engineers, data scientists and designers on a mission to understand customer needs and build thoughtful solutions that solve hard problems.
- Collaborate with PM, Design and Data Science to understand and solve customer problems with elegant solutions.
- Produce thoughtful design docs and readable, performant, automation testing friendly code.
- Take ownership of the code base and proactively leave the code better than it was by continuously improving it.
- Perform design and code reviews and resolve production issues and ensure that the service is running smoothly at all times.
- Make the team stronger by sharing your knowledge via documentation, blogs, tech talks, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience working on production RESTful web services in cloud environments (AWS or GCP)
- Have a strong command in Python
- Have a strong command on SQL and database performance
- Enjoy taking ownership and getting things done - we value curiosity (willingness to figure things out and understand how systems work), passion (strong desire to build the right things and build things right), and entrepreneurial spirit (a bias for action and getting things done).
- Are comfortable with ambiguity - healthcare data can be messy and challenging and requires patience, tenacity, and reverse engineering skill. But the satisfaction when customers love our features is priceless.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with serverless technologies like AWS lambdas, API Gateways and SQS
- Experience in developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience working on healthcare products