Our client is one of the world’s leading video platforms, providing a large variety of content across the entirety of the global market. They are currently looking for a skilled Back-end Python Developer in New York, to join their engineering team.
The role of the developer will be to support a new initiative within the company, building new tools to help content creators and users manage content creation, dissemination and engagement.
- Handle the evolution and production of the back-end in Python
- Optimize the tools and workflows used by the team
- Develop advanced features and software components in collaboration with product managers, designers and engineers
- Maintain documentation
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar role, working with Python – you understanding servicing content across a complex architecture with hundreds of database tables and thousands of object classes
- You have a mastery of Python and don’t write 15 lines of code when 1 will do
- You have a strong mastery of MongoDB as well as traditional SQL databases
- Go and PHP knowledge are bonuses
- You are an expert with web tools like Apache, memcache, Redis, nginx
- Linux experience is a must