$100K — $150K *
The Polysign core services Python team is searching for Senior Python developers to build secure, reliable microservices in AWS, supporting our digital custody solution.
If You Are
· Passionate about Python,
· Want to develop an amazing product in the digital assets market
· Thrive in a startup environment,
· Strive for excellence in all you do.
· Aim to continuously learn and improve as a way of life, then we want to talk to you.
In this role, you will be a part of a team designing and implementing our core product.
· Develop deployment tools that developers will use to deploy and maintain their microservices
· 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
· 2+ years professional experience in software development with Python.
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Strong passion for developing products that deliver a great customer experience
· Understanding of web services technologies
· Have implemented product features running in containers on AWS.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Experience influencing software engineers’ best practices within your team
· A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion.
· Experience with other languages
Valid through: 8/18/2020
$130K — $170K + + bonus + benefits