- Help design, build, scale, and optimize our backend services and high volume transactions, including data sync to manage customer data between pet care providers and pet parents, using SQL and LINQ.
- Develop new reporting and reminder services that reach millions of pet parents.
- Analyze pet parent data for behavioral trends that we can use to optimize our communications and products to further drive adoption and engagement.
- Troubleshoot and support customer issues related to our services and data to fix the underlying application issues.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering team, including mobile and web developers, to deliver new applications.
- Strong, demonstrable professional experience with C#, LINQ, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, SQL, and MS SQL Server.
- Competent understanding of database query optimization and factors impacting performance of backend applications and systems at scale.
- Demonstrable experience analyzing conversion metrics and A/B testing.
- Acute eye for detail with a creative mind to solve problems.
PetDesk entered the pet care market in 2013 with one idea in mind—to extend pets' lives by bringing value to pet care providers and pet parents. This principle has guided us through various obstacles along the way. Today, we are a key player in the industry with over 1,800 customers and 1 Million app users. Our team of over 60 people is committed to the success of our customers and to improving the quality of life for all pet companions.