Our client is a major American multinational finance and financial services company, active in the investment banking and management sphere worldwide. They are currently looking to add an experienced Java Backend Engineer to their operations in New York.
The Developer will be working with the consumer banking division, developing software components to improve the current software platform.
These may include:
· Regulatory controls
· Risk management solutions
· Workflow tools
· Institutional business solutions
· Internal control schemata
· 5+ years of Java experience in an enterprise setting
· Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels, translating between technical and functional requirements
· Experience integrating with Restful webservices
· Experience with Kafka and MongoDB
· Experience integrating with vendor applications
· Experience in finance and financial application development is a strong advantage