As a Software Engineer you will be part of a passionate, rapidly-growing team of engineers solving complex problems at scale. From syncing thousands of products and orders per second to automating entire online businesses, we are the team that is solving the most interesting problems in commerce today. If you love a challenge while fostering your obsessive need for perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
NOTE: Please only apply to ONE open position. If you apply to multiple positions we will not consider your application. During the interview process you will be able to express your potential candidacy for multiple positions.
- Deliver well-crafted software on-time that meets acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with team members and participate in design discussions
- Regularly participate in code reviews, daily standups, and retrospectives
- Display ownership and responsibility for the projects you choose to work on
- Design scalable services and solve concurrency problems that will meet the demands of our increasing growth
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and MySQL (1+ years work experience with PHP and MySQL)
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (1+ years work experience with OOP)
- Passionate about optimizing application performance and improving user experience
- Never-ending desire to self-educate in areas of programming and technology
- Effective at communicating software design and implementation details
- Successful completion of a Stitch coding challenge
- PHP framework experience such as Laravel, Symfony, or Zend
- Expert with a programming language other than PHP
- Experience with Codeception
- You’ve used job or message queuing systems at scale
- Confidence with Git and a linux terminal.