At Veriato, we build systems that catch bad guys. Using all available user, and machine data, we zero in on fraud, IP theft and detect insiders at the beginning of their nefarious careers.
We are looking for world-class engineers to help. If you are eager to learn, adopt, and contribute in a collaborative environment, we would love to speak with you.
This position is for a Backend Engineer and will involve designing and building scalable, event-driven insider threat detection systems.
- Design and develop high volume & scalable Windows and SaaS applications for our leading, SMB and enterprise products
- Coordinate and execute server technologies alongside our business, creative and other stakeholders
- Migrate legacy Windows services microservice architecture
- Participates in internal review of software components and systems
- Coordinate with external development teams
- Experience with REST API and web services
- 3+ years of Windows development experience
- Agile Development experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present and sell concepts
- Good understanding of software patterns
- Understanding of containerized microservices architectures
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience
Veriato promotes a fun and challenging work environment. We have offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL & Vero Beach, FL and London.
Veritao offers a highly competitive salary with generous benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid short/long-term disability, company paid life/AD&D insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan with company match!