Using neuroscience-based assessments and machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs and companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, and growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential.
We're looking for a talented API/Integrations Engineer to join our small but agile Engineering team, which consists of developers who value shipping code, owning their products, learning from one another, and having a blast doing it. The ideal candidate will be designing APIs & integrations with our clients and partners, managing relationships with external technical teams, and writing functional tests to maintain the systems in place.
Our team consists of diverse, mission-driven engineers and data scientists. We are building the future of recruiting, and would love for you to join the ride!
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design and implement technical integrations with partner companies and application tracking systems.
- Write well-structured APIs and services for both internal and external use.
- Proactively write and maintain tests to ensure the health of developed solutions.
- Manage relationships with technical teams of our partners and clients.
- Work efficiently in both a team and self-directed manner.
- At least 3 years of experience in a backend engineering role
- Deep familiarity with Python and the Django web framework
- Familiar with different API service designs: REST, SOAP, etc.
- Comfortable using the command line: Bash, SSH, curl, etc.
- Experience with AWS is a big plus, as well as Docker/Packer/Terraform
- Familiarity with HR-XML is a huge plus
- You should be very comfortable with Git
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills including ability to present technical subjects to non-technical audiences
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Fun, diverse work culture
- Team happy hours, retreats, and hackathons
- Flexible vacation
- Educational budget
- Employee stock option plan.