Here at Trello, we celebrate the many ways we work. With a team of over one hundred, we connect from Atlanta coworking spaces, Minnesota forests, Hawaii beaches, our headquarters in lower Manhattan, and many other locations. We expect our developers to contribute more than just code. You'll be involved in defining how things work, what they do, and why we do that instead of something else. We also expect you to share your knowledge and expertise with everyone else. In other words, we're all whole humans and expect the same from you. If that interests you, read on to learn more about the role.
- Add and support new features in Trello that will ship to over 30 million users.
- Work with Product Managers, Designers, and other Developers to refine feature design and functionality.
More About You:
- You have experience improving large scale web applications.
- You prefer to focus on server work with occasional full-stack tasks.
- You have a passion for making features that are quick, useful, and easy to use.
- You strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful.
- You're a fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English, and communicate about what you're doing with your coworkers.