PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents mid-tier and data-tier services based on technical requirements developed by analysts and project teams. Estimates and tracks time required to complete work, for project budgeting and financial tracking.
- Develops data schemas to meet technical configurations, ensuring that resulting systems will operate efficiently and reliably. Understands business function supported by the application to encompass within design framework. Ensures design integrates with other related systems.
- Develops ETL processes, as needed, to migrate data from one platform to another
- Tests and debugs programs to finalize and ensure smooth operation, leveraging automation where applicable.
- Documents program design, coding and other details to guide others in application development, use and maintenance.
- Supports, updates and maintains existing systems in response to business needs, system problems or other factors. Coordinates with project teams to design, code, test and document system changes.
- Coordinates with project team members to define application requirements. Identifies business needs, assesses available technologies and develops and presents solutions.
- Provides high level of customer service, partners with end users in the resolution of problems or in deployment of new applications.
- May design system architectures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with the Salesforce ecosystem (CRM, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, Lightning Components/Custom Web Components, Platform Events. APEX, SoQL etc).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Salesforce and AWS)
- Familiarity with 3rd party integrations including service calls and data architecture.
- Familiarity with SQL and complex SQL query methods.
- Familiarity with common Linux-based work environments and writing shell scripts
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Apex, Node, Python 3+, and SQL.
- Familiarity with common database technologies such as relational (e.g. Postgres, Oracle, MySQL), no-SQL (e.g. Mongo), and Hadoop (e.g. S3, Hive, Presto).
- Familiarity with agile development methodology.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.