ICI Services is looking for analytical, detail-oriented individual to join our team in support of Naval Surface Weapons Center, Crane Division, Crane, IN. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Financial Analyst - ERP ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment. NOTE: this job will be located in Crane, IN OR Washington, DC.
- Applicantmust hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance.
- Prepare and track funding execution including ensuring commitment, obligation, and expenditures are correctly posted
- Respond to internal and external data calls, and prepare financial execution information and documents as assigned
- Reconcile accounts to ensure proper accounting of fund usage
- Interface with HQ personnel, PARMs, field activities, and contractors to gather, assess, analyze, and verify available funding to prepare, input, and track Task Planning Sheets (TPSs) in PRISMS AND RAMS
- Provide detailed cost analysis studies such as cost benefit analysis, historical program financial and appropriation financial analyses, and review of program financial and execution efforts
- Participate and Prepare financial briefs including financial status reports, case summary reports, and presentation slides for analysis for Financial Management Reviews (FMR), Program Management Reviews (PMR), Case Reconciliation Review (CRR), PACMAN, and Quarterly Program Reviews (QPR)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience related experience within an DOD environment is required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in the use of Navy ERP is required
- BA/BS in a finance related field is highly desired