Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 167 days ago
Crowe Healthcare Delivery Unit:
Has an exceptional client base, including virtually all of the largest not-for-profit and for-profit health systems, as well as many prominent academic medical centers and regional health systems. We work with the leading health systems in the U.S., which has historically only been the domain of the Big 4.
We are very innovative and embrace applied technology in everything we take to market. Our significant growth has been a direct result of our cutting-edge application of technology to solve traditional consulting opportunities that create unique value for our clients. We are a blend of consulting services and proprietary software development, with a significant bench of internal software developers on staff.
Our leadership is largely comprised of ex-Big 4 talent that are dedicated to providing world-class services, but in a culture of “building value with values”, including our unique partnership structure of equal sharing and our Win3 management philosophy. Healthcare is a key growth industry for Crowe.
• High quality verbal and written communication skills
• Be a self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong data analysis ability and experience analyzing large amounts of data
• Able to adapt to new environments, work effectively in varied situations and function in changing circumstances with minimum confusion or loss of productivity
• Consistently produce high-quality, professional deliverables on schedule and budget
• Prior Consulting or Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience (2+ years)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Experience with multiple Patient Accounting Systems, specific experience with Epic preferred