We are looking for Back - end MicroServices developer with REDIS Experience for our client in Portland, OR
Job Title: Back - end MicroServices developer with REDIS Experience
Job Location: Portland, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Technologies and patterns that you will be exposed to:
- Microservices Spring Boot, Apache Camel (for integration patterns), JSON RESTful APIs and SOAP services, utilizing existing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes.
- Knowledge of API life cycle, microservices architecture and API definition/discovery.
- Experience in using the Distributed Caching solutions ( Redis / Memcached/HazelCast ).
- Experience with Docker framework and deployments, container management
- Exposure to tools like Jenkins, SOAP UI, Git, Maven, JMeter.
- Good hands-on to Tomcat /JETTY /JBOSS /IBM WebSphere application servers.
- Database SQL / PLSQL experience with Oracle.
- Proficient in self-testing of applications, unit testing and use of mock frameworks, test-driven development (TDD).
- Have a good grasp of how to solve for System Quality requirements around multi-tenancy, high availability, scalability, performance, security, resiliency, etc.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor?s degree or 10-15years IT Experience in lieu of Degree
- Core Java,
- Micro-services Spring boot Framework,
- Distributed Caching solutions using REDIS or any
- Docker framework.
- Core Java and SpringBoot microservice Framework andDistributed Caching solutions using REDIS Experience at least 2years preferably