As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience in Enterprise Application Development using Java/ J2EE, XML, Web Services/SOA.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Experienced in Databases (SQL or no-SQL) technologies
- Microservices, cloud development experience
- Strong Agile development experience and practices
- Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools
- Understanding of devops model (CI/CD)
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration