We're looking for software developers to join our enterprise Science and Research solution team. The Science and Research solution team supports Element AI's clients on their AI journey. We are a group of artificial intelligence experts who thrives on solving concrete client needs. We aim to have a direct impact on our users' interactions with data and that this relationship is the key to get an unfair advantage on their competitors.The team is a cross-disciplinary team of experts that develops Machine Learning-based and AI-based tools for solving complex industrial problems in various fields such as time-series forecasting, temporal and sequential anomaly detection, temporal recommendation systems, spatio-temporal modeling, time-to- event , and the like.
What you'll do :
- Working on the backend aspect of complex solutions;
- Participating in the architecture , development, testing, deployment, operation, maintenance, and enhancement of tools, libraries, frameworks, platform and full stack software solutions;
- Designing, implementing and operating friendly and scalable APIs and microservices;
- Integrate Containerized Machine Learning functionalities into the core software using event driven and API architectures;
- Participating in the evaluation and selection of the appropriate technology platform, frameworks and deployment architecture for each given problem to solve;
- Embracing and promoting Continuous Delivery, AI and UX First approach, iterative development (YAGNI) and other SaaS best practices and principles;
- Fostering a strong DevOps culture;
- Solving large and complex enterprise software challenges that help the insurance industry by leveraging software and AI;
- Are interested in working on enterprise B2B software products that will revolutionize the way large companies operate, one step at a time leading them towards bleeding edge tech.
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience on large scale projects, preferably continuously delivered SaaS projects;
- Experience and mastery of a few programming languages; we use Python, but welcome any developer willing to learn;
- Experience being part of a delivery of Enterprise B2B Software to customers
- An open mind and a desire to learn and use the best language / technology to solve a given problem;
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git;
- Experience with writing automated tests and working in a continuous integration context;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery of cloud native, microservice-based large scale solutions in a DevOps culture;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container-based deployment along with the automation tools, an asset .
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Work closely with other AI enthusiasts;
- Enjoy your work and life harmony;
- Leave your mark in a thriving industry;
- Apply your talent to tackling new challenges everyday;
- Be surprised at how much you will learn;
- Open and inclusive company culture.