Job ID: PAL001898
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will work with our team to build, test, document and deploy integrated enterprise and cloud solutions to enhance customer experience with e-commerce platform.
A self-starter, the candidate will have a natural curiosity to learn and explore wide range of integrated enterprise applications deployed andtechnologies, with an eye towards career growth and skills development. The successful candidatemust be comfortable working in an IT environment, on multiple, competing priorities at once.
- Deliver components and enhancements assigned to him within time and budget.
- Customized e-commerce platform to deliver solution that supports business requirement and improves customer experience.
- Support and resolve, day to day e-commerce related technical issues.
- Follow industry best-practices for coding standards and documentations.
- Follow project management methodology like SDLC waterfall and agilescrum.
- 3+ years of hands on experience using Java and J2EE framework.
- 2years’ experience developing and maintain web applications using JAVA and JSP
- 2+ years of experience with knowledge of SOAP and REST standards for developing web services
- Thorough understanding of JPA, JTA, JX-RS, JX-WS, JMS, JNDI, Servlet/JSP APIs, ORM.
- 1 to 3years’ experience with Junit and/or Mockito. Must be familiar with TDD
- 2+ years experience with Database Programming including ORM, JPA, JDBC, SQL.
- MySQL and Oracle with 1 to 3years’ exposure to SQL
- Experience working on customizing/maintaining commercial off the shelf products such as eCommerce, PIM, etc. Familiar with Component structure, workflow, customer and order management.
- Degree in a technical field, such as Information Systems, Computer Science, or Networking, or degree/diploma in a business-related field with demonstrated hands-on technical experience
- Hands on experience with devops tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle, GIT, Jenkins
- Experience with Tomcat and Apache HTTPD
- Experience SVN, Git, Github
- Experience with Geb and Spock (test automation tools)
- Experience working on eCommerce systems, preferably Intershop